Wednesday, October 31, 2007

SILLY THURSDAY





For Nate's first Halloween, we went to friend's block party where they had live music & a potluck. It was a lot of fun and Nate had a good time listening to the music and getting a lot of attention. We had this afro wig that was originally for Don but looked much better on Nate. ha! Then we dressed him up in his Halloweenie p.j.'s & his beanie bat hat. I thought it would be cute to take his photo in front of the hay bales & pumpkins but he was mad because I took his snack away when I sat him there. His ladybug friend is Lauren, my good friend's daughter who I collaborate with on various freelance graphic design projects. Hope you had a fun night!

3 comments:

RamblingMother said...

What? How could you make that baby cry. What a face he makes. He looks like he was having fun. Next year watch out. You need to learn about the Halloween witch before next year. She comes sometime after halloween and takes the candy replacing it with a toy of some sort. Then I use the candy the rest of the year as treats and prizes.

Beverly

Finally a Family of Four said...

I love the wig! Can I borrow it?
Hope halloween was good, Lily and I stayed home and handed out candy to all the trick or treaters.
Have a good weekend!

Wendi and Benjamin Wood said...

Tatiana says, "Mami, oooh hair!!!" It was funny...love it! He is growing so much...Looks like you guys had fun!

Wendi