Tuesday, October 9, 2007

CHEF SULLIVAN

My husband loves to cook.....which is a good thing because I don't. The thing is...he experiments when he cooks, throwing in a little bit of this..a little bit of that. Somehow he ends up with a dish that's worthy of being on the reality show, "Hell's Kitchen" and looks just as presentable. Whenever I experiment, MY cooking, on the other hand, resembles what my good friend Mary calls "It" dishes. You just don't know what "IT" is or what's in "IT"!

So the other night, he pulls out some Ahi tuna steaks, infuses them with cilantro and wraps them in roasted green hatch chilis before grilling them. Not only do they taste awesome but he goes further than that and delicately arranges them on a bed of couscous and strategically places 3 grilled asparagus spears on top of the tuna.

I should have taken a picture. Mmmmmmmm. :-D

No comments: